Friday, January 21, 2011

The BIG 21

Good morning, nutrition nerds!

I have blogged for 21 days straight!  And to think that I only blogged 5 times in the past 2 years, that's such a huge step!

You may have noticed that this site has not been updated since I got sick a few weeks ago.  I'm still coughing but other than that finally able to get back to normal.

During that time, I still kept up with my food photography mini-blogs on Tumblr - check 'em out!  I talked to my dear friend @sonnypatel last night and he wasn't able to see my posts when he clicked on the Tumblr link.  If you can't, let me know!  My profile should be public and you should be able to see them.

I'm about to start a long 10-day process of moving and organizing in my new apartment!  My blogs will probably be short until February, but I'm BACK!

Love to you all! - Jenn

P.S.  Something beautiful to inspire you this morning: Inspiration in a Parking Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment